Top 25 Countries To Study Abroad
The Best Countries to Study Abroad rating is based on scores from a combination of five equally weighted country attributes: culturally accessible, fun, offers numerous cultural attractions, would consider attending university there, and a country that provides high-quality education.Your dream of going abroad to study can become a reality as there are several international schools that offer quality education at an affordable rate.
You’ve been waiting for admittance for five years and wish you could just study abroad, but the expensive tuition expenses keep deterring you. It’s also possible that you’ve never truly wanted to study in Nigeria and have always wished you could study overseas, but it’s never become more than a wish, in which case this post is for you.
If you’re contemplating about finishing all or part of your university studies in a country other than the United Kingdom or the United States, have a look at this list of the top countries for Nigerians to study abroad in 2022.
- COSTA RICA
- NEW ZEALAND
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Finding a university and a career to study can be daunting at first, but for many people, university is the first step toward independence and a first step into the “real” world outside of the safe confines of school. Choosing a university and a country can be challenging; but, as many international students have realized, Turkish universities and Turkey give their students so many opportunities and perks that it is difficult to turn down such an offer.
If you’re preparing to start university and are considering Turkey as a university option, this post is for you. The first advantage of studying in Turkey is the abundance of universities; there isn’t a single city in Turkey that hasn’t been transformed into a university or two. Over 180 universities are located throughout Turkey. The number of university students is approaching 7 million in 2018, with 560 thousand Turkish and other nationality students.
Turkish universities offer high-quality education and are an important element of the European educational system. In sectors like as engineering, medicine, business, humanities, and finance, a rising number of colleges are providing English degrees.
Since 2001, Turkey has been a member of a number of international platforms,as well as a Bologna Process participant. This means that all students can use ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) to continue their education in other countries, and their degrees will be recognized by other nations.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN TURKISH UNIVERSITY
- Education of high quality.
- Flexibility in both the university and the program.
- Life in a Multicultural Environment.
- Heritage, both historical and cultural.
- It is student-friendly.
- Turkish people are friendly.
- Campuses with cutting-edge technology.
- English is the language of instruction.
- Learning a foreign language is a great way to broaden your horizons.
- Attraction for tourists.
- Multicultural Setting.
- Erasmus opportunities are available.
- Natural wonders.
Find out why international students opt to study in America.
The United States of America (USA) has the biggest number of international students in the world. Many overseas students want to study in the United States for a variety of reasons, including the high level of education, the unique curriculum, the multicultural environment, and the countless opportunities.
A degree from a US college will make you stand out to possible employers once you’ve graduated. Furthermore, American society is friendly and inviting, and there is no country on the earth with a greater cultural diversity. The United States’ universities have a long tradition of welcoming and supporting international students. Continue reading to discover five of the most important advantages of studying in the United States.
BENEFITS OF SCHOOLING IN THE UNITED STATES (U.S.A)
- Create a Global Perspective
- Enhance Your Career Prospects.
- Improve Your English.
- Obtain World-Class Student Support.
- Explore Vast Academic Opportunities.
- Get international experience for your CV.
- Enjoy a strong support network for international students.
- Make friends from around the world.
Several prospective international students are interested in studying in Canada, which has established itself as a world-class educational destination. Many Canadian universities are ranked in respected international rankings, and the Canadian Ministry of Education’s recent educational policy places a strong emphasis on increasing the number of international students.
Canada is one of the safest countries in the world, with a low crime rate. According to Global News, Canada boasts the world’s second-highest social advancement and development quality of life. Canada is one of the world’s most ethnically and linguistically diverse countries, with nearly half of the population not speaking English as their first language.
The majority of study programs offered by Canadian schools emphasize research, and students are given opportunities to participate in it.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT CANADA UNIVERSITY
- The English language is widely spoken.
- Accept that you will be working in a multicultural and multinational atmosphere.
- Living in a safe country with a great level of living is a dream come true.
- Canada is home to many of the world’s best universities.
- Cultural variety is important.
- Opportunities for immigration.
- It is cost-effective.
- Living in a bilingual setting is conceivable.
- Have a culturally enriching adventure.
- Explore the country’s natural beauty.
- Use Canada’s technological breakthroughs to your advantage.
- Take advantage of a world-class education.
- There is a lot of multiculturalism.
It is possible to have a great time studying in London. Here are some of the advantages of studying in the capital throughout your university years.
Choosing a university is a big decision, and deciding which place to move to might be difficult. I can happily state that as a student in London, I couldn’t envision myself anywhere else. There are numerous compelling reasons to attend a university in the capital, and the benefits are numerous. So, here are some of the top advantages of studying in London:
REASONS TO STUDY ABROAD IN LONDON
- Traveling is simple and quick..
- Culture and diversity are important..
- Possibilities during and after university.
- There are so many free activities available,like Natural History Museum,Science Museum ,Victoria & Albert,The Halcyon Gallery Tate Modern ,Horniman Museum and Gardens,Brick Lane Gallery ,The Photographers’ Gallery ,Tate Britain,National Gallery ,National Portrait Gallery.
- Nightlife and dining.
- Health-Care and Security Outstanding Educational Opportunities with a Long History.
- Theatrical and musical performances.
There isn’t much that Australia doesn’t have… Some of the world’s greatest colleges, with affordable education, an enviable lifestyle, and magnificent scenery including golden beaches and lush jungles. It’s no surprise, then, that international students favor Australia as a study abroad location, with the number of students increasing every year!
Despite its modest size, Australia is highly regarded for having some of the world’s greatest research institutions. A large number of Australia’s main universities provide high-quality academic degrees in science subjects such as nursing and healthcare, chemistry, biology, zoology and wildlife, mathematics, technology, and engineering. A study abroad program in Australia is a wonderful addition to any student’s professional résumé because the educational degrees earned here are recognized all over the world.
SOME OF THE BIGGEST BENEFITS OF STUDYING ABROAD IN AUSTRALIA.
- Students from various backgrounds are present.
- Academic Recognition Around the World
- A diverse range of topics is available.
- Studying in another country Scholarship Opportunities
- You can work while you study.
- There is no language barrier!
- Fantastic weather and a plethora of activities
- Work hard and have fun!
- Take a look around the area.
Because of its rich culture, food, architecture, and vibrant student life, France is an excellent choice for studying abroad for your degree.
Studying in France allows you to master the language while also gaining cultural insight.
When it comes to seeking an international job, the experience will offer you an advantage and give your CV a competitive edge.
Studying in a different country can boost the worth of your degree by demonstrating to potential employers that you have moved outside of your comfort zone and can adapt to new situations and cultures.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FRANCE TO STUDY
- France has some of the most affordable tuition rates in the world.
- Higher education that is tailored to the needs of students is of high quality.
- Outstanding potential for research and development
- France is a global economic powerhouse.
- Leading international firms have their headquarters in France: Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L’Oréal, Danone…
In the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship, young talent is highly prized.
- The French way of life: Paris is the best place for students! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
France is a popular study location for students from all over the world because French is the third most used business language.
- (Baromètre Campus France, 2013) 9 out of 10 international students suggest France as a study location.
Everything in Switzerland is interwoven; one’s location shifts from one moment to the next as foreigners adjust to the demands of their jobs and locals continue to build on their ideals, forming one of the world’s best countries.
The pace of life in Switzerland is reminiscent of a fast-paced fairytale. Aside from the fact that every nook in Switzerland is like a magnificent gemstone, the country is very technologically advanced, flawlessly blending traditional and modern components. Most people have the latest gadgets, mobile phones, and tablets and keep linked to their work environment or social networks, thus technology is present in everyday life.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN SWITZERLAND
- Swiss education is among the best in the world.
- Get lost in a diverse multicultural setting.
- You can participate in a variety of sports.
- Take advantage of the abundant social and cultural opportunities.
- Take advantage of available scholarships.
- People as varied as the landscape.
- The Scenic Highway.
- The Rest of Europe is Right Outside Your Door.
- Higher Education of High Quality.
Taking on the challenge of studying abroad meant that I had to prepare myself for learning in a new environment away from home, and I spent a lot of time investigating the possibilities. Finally, I chose to study in the Netherlands after reading many glowing reports about this incredible country and everything it has to offer international students. Now that I’ve been here for four years, I can wholeheartedly endorse the decision I made. Perhaps the following seven arguments will persuade you that the Netherlands is the ideal study destination for you as well…
REASON TO STUDY ABROAD IN NETHERLAND
- prestigious colleges and universities.
- A multicultural and international setting.
- Studying at a low cost.
- Innovative pedagogical techniques.
- Costs of living are reasonable.
- A vast choice of English-taught degrees Excellent travel chances.
- Degrees that are internationally recognized.
- An Open-Minded Culture.
- Economy that is competitive.
- People who are fluent in more than one language.
- For a healthy and active lifestyle,
- A cycling culture is necessary.
Costa Rica is adored by people from all walks of life – nature lovers, thrill seekers, wellness visitors – but its educational and educational opportunities are genuinely unparalleled. A Costa Rica school vacation connects students with the country’s long-standing commitment to education and welcoming attitude toward young people, as well as the remarkable biodiversity, magnificent beauty, and vibrant culture that all tourists enjoy.
Costa Rica’s long-standing commitment to education has resulted in cutting-edge academic and research institutions, including universities that offer international students exchange programs and other opportunities. Advanced students can take advantage of a number of cutting-edge resources to further their knowledge. In San José, the nation’s capital, a variety of museum exhibits can provide students of all ages with a new perspective on the environmental, scientific, and cultural teachings they’ve learned during their Costa Rica excursions.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY AT COSTA RICA
- Unforgettable Homestays.
- Perfect Residence to Learn Spanish.
- Volunteering in the community.
- School Trips with a Wide Range of Options .
- Natural Wonders .
- State-of-the-Art Healthcare.
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Adventure.
Mexico is a country that doesn’t require much of an introduction. It is a definite hit with tourists, students, and locals alike as Latin America’s most visited country. Mexico’s lively and varied culture, full of hidden gems and amazing surprises, has something for everyone and is guaranteed to provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience.
For students all over the world, studying abroad is a major desire, and selecting on the appropriate place is the most important, but also the most difficult stage. Because there are so many colleges and programs to choose from, researching your target nations is essential. Mexico can be a fantastic alternative for you if you’re seeking for a country with a welcoming culture, low living costs, and excellent education. Let’s look at the advantages of studying in Mexico in more detail…
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN MEXICO
- You’ll become multilingual in no time.
- Living on a budget.
- Universities of high quality.
- Study Spanish.
- Excellent healthcare system.
- People who are friendly.
- Incredible culture and cuisine.
- Enjoy the Easy Visa Process.
- You’ll Get to Explore Ruins, Beaches and Tropical Forests.
- Discover one of the most captivating culture in the world.
- A vibrant and dynamic city.
Education is highly valued and extremely important in Thailand, as it is in many other Asian countries. Thai students must pass rigorous exams and compete fiercely to gain admission to the best schools. The Thai government’s goal is to place Thai universities at the forefront of science and technology, which is likely due to the country’s strong economy and the modern advances it has experienced and will continue to experience. International students who study in Thailand can benefit from the excellent education that the country has to offer.
Many international students travel to Thailand to study ecology and the environment, agriculture, and development, as Thailand is the site of much of the research in these fields in Southeast Asia. Thailand is an excellent choice for international students who want to learn Thai.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN THAILAND UNIVERSITIES
- Enjoy a Student-Friendly Cost of Living.
- Practice Language Skills.
- Connect With The Community.
- Learn About Buddhism.
- Celebrate Thai Holidays
- Travel Towards Southeast Asia.
- Embrace Another Culture.
- Expand Your Worldview.
- Island Living.
More people are becoming aware of the importance of having an international mindset when looking for employment opportunities. Aside from the opportunity to learn a new language, students have a fantastic quality of life. The city’s delicious Mediterranean cuisine, beautiful beaches, stylish shops, vibrant nightlife, and world-class sporting and leisure activities make it ideal for students of all ages.
Are you considering studying in Spain? The friendly people, laid-back culture and lifestyle, mild weather, low cost of living and studying, bustling nightlife, and magnificent landscapes are just a few of the reasons why Spain is an ideal country to study abroad. Still not convinced? There is no need to be concerned. We’ve compiled reasons why you should study abroad in Spain!
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN SPAIN UNIVERSITY
- A excellent teaching system.
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Spain.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery and natural beauty.
- Make the most of your afternoon naps.
- Culture and history are quite rich.
- Excursions to enticing locations.
- A secure nation.
- A wide range of environments.
If you’re confused whether New Zealand is the right place for you to continue your education, worry no longer. New Zealand is quickly becoming a top choice for overseas students looking for a high-quality education at a low cost. We’ll go through some of the primary reasons why New Zealand’s international student population has exploded in recent years.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN NEW ZEALAND
- Improve your CV.
- Meet new people.
- Improve your English.
- Learn in a fresh way.
- Get a new start.
- Fill your news stream.
- Interact with people from various cultures.
- Gain work experience.
- Become more self-assured and self-sufficient.
- Broaden your horizons.
Germany has recently become a popular destination for international students from all over the world. Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why students choose to study in this wonderful country.
Germany is a haven for higher education. Unlike any other country, Germany has a large number of internationally renowned universities, several courses to select from, globally regarded degrees that guarantee excellent employability, and low living costs. Furthermore, Germany has a deep and rich history, as well as a vibrant and dynamic lifestyle that combines the modern with the classics, the urban with the rural, and will immerse and make you enjoy every second spent here.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GERMANY
- Tuition Fees Are Low Or Non-Existing.
- Universities with the Best Rankings.
- With a student visa, you can travel throughout Europe.
- There are a plethora of degree programs to choose from.
- Study Programs That Are Internationally Recognized.
- Work Opportunities For International Students With Low Living Costs.
- Prospects for the Future.
- Learn to Speak a New Language.
- A Multicultural Community.
- Heritage, both cultural and historical.
At some point in our lives, we’ve all pondered studying in another country. For some, the prospect of eating Fish & Chips in London or relaxing on Bondi Beach in Sydney is too tempting! On the other hand, some people may prefer the comfort of their own house and the sense of familiarity.
The Ministry of Higher Education in Malaysia keeps a tight eye on education standards, with the goal of making Malaysia a Center of Excellence for Higher Education.
Here are a few reasons why you should think about studying in Malaysia!
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN MALAYSIA
- Malaysia is an up-and-coming higher education hub in Asia.
- Malaysia has excellent educational institutions.
- There isn’t a language barrier to overcome.
- Low-cost, high-quality life.
- Diversity and Culture.
- It is cost-effective for students.
- Malaysia is one of the world’s most ‘safe’ and ‘peaceful’ countries.
Singapore is the world’s fourth-best financial hub, demonstrating the power of a little country with great dreams. As you travel around the island, you will be surrounded by high-rise buildings evocative of megacities such as New York City and Shanghai, yet the urban environment will be blanketed in greenery. It is always summer in this gorgeous and lively country, which is only 1 degree from the equator.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN SINGAPORE
- Infrastructure as well as easy access.
- A vibrant and cosmopolitan style of life.
- Amazing cuisine and a melting pot of cultures.
- Cleanliness and safety.
- Singapore is a country where English is widely spoken.
- The ease with which one can move around Southeast Asia.
- Singapore is a very secure city.
“Home to many of the world’s finest works of art, architecture, and gastronomy,” Lonely Planet exclaims, “Italy elates, inspires, and moves like no other.” Few people would dispute that Italy isn’t a fantastic tourist destination. It’s also a fantastic location for another type of study: foreign studies. Continue reading for a list of seven reasons to study in the Bel Paese, or “beautiful nation.”
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN ITALY
- For international students, it’s a haven.
- You have the ability to learn Italian.
- English is used to teach a wide range of Italian degrees.
- Simple ways to get about the country.
- There are so many English-taught degrees that you won’t know where to start.
- Surrounded by works of art, architecture, and clothing.
- In Italy, late evenings are a given.
- Its academic offerings are outstanding in a variety of fields.
- It has a strong higher education system.
- The culture – and the cuisine! – are in a class by themselves.It is reasonably priced.
- There are a plethora of outstanding universities to choose from, each with an enviable international reputation.
Ireland is the ideal location for your study abroad experience. In this wonderful country, you will be greeted with cheery warmth from the time you arrive. Immersing oneself in history, visiting national museums and historic castles, admiring natural wonders, and taking in the emerald splendor of it all is what studying abroad in Ireland entails.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN IRELAND
- A well-regarded educational system.
- Natural beauty that is breathtaking.
- Opportunities for employment.
- Ireland is a safe and pleasant country.
- The adjustment period is quite short.
- Pick up some amusing Irish slang.
- Take advantage of fantastic study abroad opportunities in Ireland.
- There are numerous scholarships and bursaries available.
Pursuing higher education in foreign countries is expensive and tuition fees make up the bulk portion of the total international study cost. However, this is not the case when you study in Norway because the public universities offer free education to both Norwegian and international students. Norway universities can offer high-quality programs and courses to you whether you’re looking for higher education after your graduation or looking to specialize within a subject area.
Besides regular programs such as social sciences, computer science, logistics, natural sciences, engineering design, and humanities, institutions even have their own unique programs to offer!
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN NORWAY
- Student life is very active.
- Music events held around the world.
- A diverse culture.
- Nature and outdoor activities.
- Outdoor activities and nature.
- Norway is praised for its environmental stewardship.
- Cities that are dynamic.
- Tolerance-based society.
- Excellent English education is provided at no cost.
- A secure environment for studying.
Swedish universities offer an open climate with a significant emphasis on group work, which makes studying in Sweden different from studying in other countries. The Swedish educational system places a greater emphasis on your academic interests than on achieving a grade. Swedish institutions want to prepare you for a bright future; the job market favors ambitious, innovative, and insightful team players, thus these qualities are instilled in their pupils. Degree programs in Sweden allow students to combine study and practical work so that when they graduate and enter the job market, they will have first-hand experience in their subject.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN SWEDEN
- Country with a lot of new ideas.
- Students from EU countries receive free tuition.
- Student Life is thriving.
- There are no barriers to communication.
- Exceptional Situation.
- The Swedish Way of Life.
- A Long and Rich History.
- Beautiful Nature.
- International Business.
- A Worthwhile Challenge.
Studying abroad has several advantages for your personal and professional development, including the opportunity to learn about various cultures and perspectives, expand your network, and improve your language abilities. If you’re still undecided about which European country to visit for your next study abroad program, we have the perfect answer: Austria!
Austria, sometimes known as Austrian or Austrian, and officially the Republic of Austria, is a landlocked country in Northern Europe’s Central region. The country, which has a population of over 9 million people, shares borders with Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein. The country is a federal republic with nine states (Bundesländer) in the heart of the Alps.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN AUSTRIA
- Education is low-cost and (relatively!) unstructured.
- The alpine view is stunning throughout the year.
- You will get the opportunity to study German.
- However, many courses are taught in English.
- There is a wide range of local and international cuisine to choose from.
- Living costs are shockingly low.
- The academics are excellent.
- It provides a distinct perspective on European history.
Finland is home to some of Europe’s most prestigious universities, and the quality of education available in Finland is unrivaled. Finland’s universities are among the best in the world, not only among European educational institutions. The QS University rankings feature ten of Finland’s universities among the top universities in the world. International students can get the most out of their education by attending some of the country’s most famous educational institutions. The following is a list of them:
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN FINLAND
- Obtaining the best education possible.
- A unique teaching method.
- Finland is a wonderful place to live.
- It is one of the top English-speaking countries in the world.
- Opportunities for employment.
- There are a plethora of scholarship opportunities.
- Living Conditions That Are Pleasant.
- Tourist Attractions.
- English Proficiency.
- Strong Local Culture.
- Low rates of crime.
Studying in the Czech Republic will undoubtedly boost your language abilities and position you as a more unique candidate on the worldwide job market. Universities and employers recognize that studying abroad develops leadership abilities in an increasingly globalized environment. Above all, it’s enjoyable! When you study in a diverse learning environment, you’re less prone to experience sophomore slump or general loneliness.
If you’re unsure about the benefits of an extended stay in a foreign nation, such as the Czech Republic, here are some compelling reasons why you should do so.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY AT CZECH REPUBLIC
- A top-notch educational system.
- There are a variety of study programs to pick from.
- Academic community from throughout the world.
- Fascinating historical and cultural heritage.
- Low living costs.
- It’s an opportunity to travel around Europe and enjoy short city breaks and weekend getaways.
- The excellent teaching and assessment methods used at Czech universities.
- Applying to a university in the Czech Republic is simple.
- Possibilities for lucrative employment.
- Unforgettable adventure.
Are you seeking for a multicultural and multilingual learning environment while studying abroad, or do you want to experience student life in the heart of Europe? If that’s the case, why not study in Belgium? Belgium, often known as Belgi, Belgique, or Belgien, is a small European country in the heart of Europe.
Belgium is bordered by Germany, France, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands, and students studying there will have the opportunity to visit most of Europe’s big cities. Belgium is a must-see tourist destination known for its medieval and fairytale landscapes as well as spectacular Renaissance buildings. It is regarded as one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world, with a developed economy and high standard of living. Furthermore, the country provides
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY AT BELGIUM
- It’s a fantastic place to pursue a career in medicine.
- It is rich in history and has lower tuition prices than premier colleges in the Philippines.
- Awe-inspiring works of art and architecture. This isn’t going to happen in Pinas, I guarantee!
- In Belgium, you can study for free.
- Your diploma will be recognized all around the world.
- You can become a polyglot while improving your professional possibilities.
- It caters to overseas students.
- You’ll get the opportunity to immerse yourself in a fascinating culture.
- It has received rave ratings from international students.
- It can lead to a worldwide career.
- It is an innovation hub.
- It is a well-connected country.
- There is a cultural mix.
“Greece has old sun-bleached ruins piercing blue skies, the balmy Aegean lapping an infinite shoreline, and a culture alive with passionate music, exquisite cuisine, and thrill-seeking activities,” raves the Mediterranean countries Lonely Planet. All of these factors make Greece a fantastic tourist destination, but it’s also an outstanding choice for international students for a variety of reasons. Here are some reasons why overseas students might think about studying in Greece.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY AT GREECE
- It has an incredible and unique history and culture.
- It is a reasonably priced place to live and study
- Thessaloniki is a particularly student-friendly city
- British degrees are available.
- Study at some of Greece’s premier universities.
- Take advantage of free education and a low-cost of living
- Visit incredible World Heritage Sites and relax on beautiful beaches.
- Appreciate Greek friendliness and loyalty
- Take advantage of the warm weather all year
- The Mediterranean climate is second to none.