This offer is only valid for online degree programs. All Campus study programs should contact the customer service line for information on campus degree discounts.
Who is this program intended for?
1. All working-class people who are unable to attend classes on campus
2. Students wishing to pursue a second degree
3. Students interested in pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees
4. Anyone who is curious about learning Requirements for the Internet
Birth certificate and other relevant documents for Olevel
All courses are accredited, and all students are eligible to serve and pursue their Nysc in Nigeria.
All programs are available online, and students can transfer to campus if necessary.
Exams can be taken online or on campus.
It should be noted that this program is extremely adaptable.
Is a hybrid of online, distance, and blended learning.
THE FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS, AND MARKETING INCLUDE :
- Office technology management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Management Studies
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Security Management
- Hotel Management
- Estate Management
- Transport and logistics
FACULTY OF SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY
- Management Information System
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural science
FACULTY OF LIBERAL ART AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, AND PHARMACY
- Public health
- Medical laboratory science
- Food Technology
- Biomedical laboratory analysis
- Health management