PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (CIT 303) SEMESTER TEST
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1. When we communicate, we are ———information.
Q. 2. The word data refers to ———- presented in whatever form is agreed upon by the parties creating and using the data.
Q. 3. Data communications is the exchange of data between two devices via some form of transmission medium such as a wire ———.
Q. 4. The effectiveness of a data communications system depends on four fundamental characteristics: delivery, accuracy, timeliness, and ———.
Q. 5. Information today comes in different forms such as text, numbers, images, audio, and ———.
Q. 6. After an image is divided into pixels, each pixel is assigned a bit——–.
Q. 7. If an image is not made of pure white and pure black pixels, you can increase size of the bit pattern to include grey scale.
Q. 8. Audio refers to the recording or broadcasting of sound or——–.
Q. 9. Video refers to the recording or broadcasting of a picture or——-.
Q. 10. Data communications are the transfer of data from one device to another via-some form of transmission ——–.
Q. 11. A network is a set of devices (often referred to as nodes) connected by communication links. A node can be a computer, printer, or any other device capable of sending and, receiving data generated by other nodes on the network. -(True/False)
Q. 12. A network must be able to meet a certain number of criteria.
Q. 13. A link is a communications pathway that transfers ——from one device to another.
Q. 14. The term syntax refers to the structure or——— of the data, meaning order in which they are presented.
Q. 15. Telecommunications technology development is moving faster than the ability of standards committees to———- standards.