Principle of Compiler Design Semester TEXT
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1 A variable having possible subsequent uses is called———-CorrectIncorrect
Q. 2 If a loop goes through a large array, it is likely that parts of the array will not be in the cache of the———-CorrectIncorrect
Q. 3 Inlining means replacing a ————— call by a copy of the body of the function, with some glue code to replace parameter and result passing.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 4 When writing a compiler, one will usually prefer to write it in a——–CorrectIncorrect
Q. 5 Adding an extra pass makes the compilation process take———-CorrectIncorrect
Q. 6 A source-code optimiser is a program that can optimise programs at——–CorrectIncorrect
Q. 7 A compiler translates (or compiles) a program written in a————–programming language that is suitable for human programmers into the low-level machine language that is required by computers.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 8. Compared to machine language, the notation used by programming languages is closer to the way humans think about————-CorrectIncorrect
Q. 9. An interpreter is another way of implementing a————-language.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 10. A binary operator applied to a variable and an atomic expression, with the result stored in a————CorrectIncorrect