INTRODUCTION TO DATA ORGANISATION AND MANAGEMENT (CIT 143) SEMESTER TEST
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1. Information is the idea or knowledge that someone seeks to represent with some words, numbers or——-
Q. 2 Knowledge improves ability to convey information. (True/False)
Q. 3. Information enriches knowledge. (True/False)
Q. 4. The feeling of sickness is data. (True/False)
Q. 5. Data are used to infer information. (True/False)
Q. 6. Data and information are synonyms. (True/False)
Q. 7. An information system may be described as a set of interdependent activities designed to provide data and/or information to———.
Q. 8. Data storage entails storing the data temporarily or permanently before, during and after——-
Q. 9. Data collection is usually performed by different organizational units or systems components. (True/False)
Q. 10. A data policy is a basic guide to action that sets the boundaries within which data management activities are to take place. (True/False)
Q. 11. Data quality control is a crucial data management activity because it determines the quality of the data collected and managed by an information system to produce information. (True/False)
Q. 12. Information systems usually store the data that they create or collect before or after processing the data to produce———–.
Q. 13. Two major types of data and information retrieval can be performed in a data———.
Q. 14. Data and media must be continuously protected to ensure that they continue to be available and accessible to the people, organizations or information systems who would need the data. (True/False)
Q. 15. Data analysis is the process of investigating and identifying the attributes or characteristics of a particular set of———-