INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL I (CIT 141) SEMESTER TEST
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1. The word “data” is the plural form of the word “datum”. (True/False)CorrectIncorrect
Q. 2. Information is a vital resource. (True/False)CorrectIncorrect
Q. 3. National, regional and global computer and Telecommunication networks have been developed for the Management and communication of ———-.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 4. The various computations and transformation of data actually take only a small fraction of a second. (True/False)CorrectIncorrect
Q. 5. The computers could process only a few Thousand instructions per second and store between 10,000 and 20,000 characters. (True/False).CorrectIncorrect
Q. 6. The second generation came up between———- and———.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 7. First generation computers came up between———- and———.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 8. The third generation computers came up between———- and———.CorrectIncorrect
Q. 9. The fourth generation is that of microcomputers. ———CorrectIncorrect
Q. 10. A computer system consists essentially of a central processing unit (CPU), a main memory, and various input and output devices. (True/False)CorrectIncorrect