Advanced Data Structures SEMESTER TEST
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1. Because the components of a node will be invalid after it is returned. (True or False)
Q. 2. The queue is a structure almost as simple as the stack. (True or False)
Q. 3. Dynamical memory allocation is traditionally a source of many programming errors and is hard to———.
Q. 4. We simultaneously maintain two copies of the structure, the currently active copy and a larger-sized structure which is under ———.
Q. 5. A search tree is a structure that stores objects, each object identified by a key value, in a tree structure. (True or False)
Q. 6. The left and right rotations around the same node are inverse operations. (True or False)
Q. 7. Any two combinatorial types of search trees on the same system of (key, object) pairs can be transformed into each other by a sequence of rotations. (True or False)
Q. 8. A search tree for n objects has average depth at least logn and at most. (True or False)
Q. 9. The-delete-operation-is-even-more-complicated-because-when-we-are-deleting a leaf, we must also delete an interior node above the leaf. (True or False)
Q. 10. Occasionally it is useful to construct an optimal search tree from a given set of (key, object) pairs. (True or False)
Q. 11. The bottom-up method constructs a search tree of optimal height from an ordered list in time O(n). (True or False)
Q. 12. The height-balanced tree structure supports find, insert, and delete in O(logn) time. (True or False)
Q. 13. The average depth of the leaves in a Fibonacci tree with n leaves is even better than 1.44logn.
Q. 14. The basic delete function needs the same modifications, with the same rebalancing code while going up the ——–.
Q. 15. It is possible to maintain height balanced trees with less information in each node; each node really needs as balance information only the difference of left and right height, so one of three states. (True or False)