Accounting and Financial Management SEMESTER TEST
- Please note that this is an online based test and it’s an open invigilation process i.e. individual partakers are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Please be informed that the questions in this exam spans across all questions in this lesson and as such candidate are advised to be aware of non-related lesson questions.
- Do not close the Exam Window or try to restart the system after clicking “Start Test” button.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answer marked as A, B, C and D. The candidate shall choose the most appropriate answer to each question and mark the same through click of mouse or touch against the appropriate answer. Chosen answer will be highlighted and will automatically be saved. The questions are answered at once within the stipulated examination time.
- Candidates can make changes in their answer already chosen/marked since all questions are displayed.
- Candidates are advised not to click the “finish” button when note done with the entire exam question as this action will not allow backwards or a return options
- Countdown clock will start on commencement of the test question and will be displayed on the top of the Test. Note allowed time is 30 minutes for all questions.
- In case of restarting / shut down of computer due to technical reasons, immediately report the same to the organizing body (Leadpreneur Academy). Answers already marked and time of the testwill be saved and the candidate will be able to resume the test from the exact point that last appeared before him/her.
- Make sure you are fully ready to start the exam before clicking the start test button
Good Luck and Success.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Q. 1: Which method of capital budgeting called benefit cost ratio?
Q. 2: Which is the determinants of Capital Structure?
Q. 3: The significance of capital budgeting arises mainly due to the
Q. 4: Which is the traditional method of Capital budgeting?
Q. 5: Profit maximisation is
Q. 6: When Capital Redemption Reserve Account is opened ?
Q. 7: Which is the Principle of Capital Structure?
Q. 8: Capital budgeting involves the
Q. 9: If the equity shareholder purchases the shares of the company at more than the face value of the share then the —- is calculated.
Q. 10: The proposal is accepted if the profitability index isrnore than