M.Sc Business Management
Unlike traditional business programmes, this programme (BM) offers a wide range of unique choices of specialized options such as accounting, marketing, banking and finance, insurance and risk management, co-operative management, human resources management and management sciences.
At the end of the training, the graduates will be expected to:
- Effectively manage resources at their disposal according to contemporary economic, business management and technological trends;
- Carry out research in business and management trends with a view to finding solutions to contemporary problems affecting development at various scales;
- Appreciate the complex relationship between the national economy and global economic trends; and
- Have acquired knowledge, skills and attitudes for pursuing further studies in Business and Management.
Any applicant who meets the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University may be granted admission, the requirements are :
- An A’ Level Certificate (a Degree, HND or PGD) with 2:2, Lower credit, or Pass respectively and above.
- Transcript of the A’Level result.
- Copy of International Passport data page.
- A copy of CV.
To register for any of the available courses take the following steps
- Click on courses on the menu bar or apply now button to pick a course
- After selecting the course, click apply now to add to cart
- View the cart to fill the application form
- Submit the form to go to the payment page
- Complete the payment form and select method of payment and submit.
- You will receive an email letting you know of your registration and your application status
- You will be contacted by one of our admission team member to guide you on the admission.
- After making the payment of application fee admission letter will be sent to your email with fee structure.
- You will need to make payment of at least 70% of the tuition and acceptance fee for you to be granted access to the course applied for.
- After making the payment an email will be sent to your email with access link to your registered course.
- You study online and can come to school every semester for exams.
Tuition per Session
Tuition Fee = ₦480,000
Application = ₦10,ooo
Acceptance = ₦ 20,000
Course kit =₦20,000
Administrative Charges = ₦60,000
Project supervision = ₦20,000
Convocation = ₦40,000
Total = ₦650,000
J.R. Batiboi defines book-keeping as, “Book-keeping is the art of recording business dealings in set of Books”.
R.N. Carter defines book-keeping as “The science and art of correctly recording in the books of accounts. All those business transactions and events inset of books, as and when such transactions take place. It is a systematic recording interms of money in set of books.”